2 1/2 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1/4 cup pecan halves
1/2 cup slivered almonds
1 cup toasted coconut chips
1/4 cup salted butter
1/2 cup 100% maple syrup
1/4 tsp fine sea salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, cinnamon, pecans, toasted coconut chips and almonds.
- In a small sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Remove from heat, stir in the maple syrup, salt, vanilla extract and brown sugar.
- Add to the oats bowl.
- Stir everything together until well covered by the butter mixture and pour out evenly onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring the granola every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let completely cool before storing it in a Mason Jar or other air tight container.
1 English Muffin
2 Slices Canadian Bacon
3 Eggs Yolks Whisked
2 TBSP Water
1 TBSP Lemon Juice
Pinch of Cayenne Pepper
Pinch of Salt
1/2 Cup Butter, cut into thirds
- In a medium Pot, Simmer water & Poach the 2 Eggs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB3sUY0gZr4
- Slice the English Muffin in half and Toast till golden brown.
- Cook the Canadian Bacon in a skillet. Slightly Browning each side.
- In a Double Boiler, once the water is boiling, Add 3 Eggs Yolks, 2 TBSP Water, 1 TBSP Lemon Juice, salt and Cayenne. Whisk lightly. Once warm, add the 3 chunks of butter one at a time, whisking till melted and thick. (Be cautious not to over whisk, or over heat the sauce. It will become to thick to pour over the eggs.)